We’re a dynamic organization with a rich history, one of only 6 in Pennsylvania to have earned national accreditation through the Commission on the Accreditation of Ambulance Services. Check out all the various links to find out about our past, learn what equipment we have presently, and how to be a part of us in the future.
- Our History – A brief history of Cumberland Goodwill EMS
- Our Apparatus – The ambulances and support vehicles of our company
- Opportunities with Company 40 – Hiring, ride along, and volunteer information
- Service Territory Map – A map of our current first-due territory
- Contact Us – How to contact our station and our officers
- Emergency Services – Find out about our emergency operations, including both Basic and Advanced Life Support services.
- Training & Community Preparedness – Learn about our training division, medical supply sales, and see upcoming course offerings
- Transports and Standbys – Learn about our non-emergency operations, including routine transports and special-event standbys